12am. Heatwaves, late-night crowds, the lure of the dance floor melding smoke and strange perfumes. Balmy, ambiguous, free. Yuzu, Indian jasmine, and smoked cedarwood.
If you like Moonrise, we think you'd also like creamy Patchouli Sweetgrass or woody Teakwood & Tobacco.
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by the scenes of summer in California. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Our 10 oz Sunset Candles are meant for small to medium-sized spaces like dens, bathrooms, and offices, and are best enjoyed on a dresser, counter, or coffee table. Burns for 50-60 hours. 3" in diameter and 4.375” in height.
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.